1. The prize draw is (subject to paragraph 2 below) open to any entrants aged 18 years or over, except employees of House of Cavani and Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (1986) Limited ("Wolves"), each of their families or agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is open to participants living in the UK only.
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. To enter the prize draw on Twitter, participants must follow @houseofcavani on Twitter, retweet the post and tag a friend in the comments. To enter on Instagram, participants must follow @houseofcavani, like the post and tag a friend in the comments.
5. The opening date for entries is 9th December at 10.00am. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 13th December. Entries received after this time will not be considered, but personal data supplied by the participant may still be processed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. 2 (two) winners will be chosen by House Of Cavani by random draw before 14th December 2022.
7. Winners will receive 2 (two) general admission tickets to Wolves’ men’s first team’s Premier League home match versus Manchester United taking place on 31st December 2022 at 12.30pm. Travel and accommodation is not included.
8. The winner will be notified by direct message. If the winner does not respond to House Of Cavani within 24 hours of being notified that they have won, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and House Of Cavani will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The tickets will be sent to the winner by email within 24 hours after accepting the prize.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. By submitting your entry to the prize draw, you consent to the personal data provided as part of your entry (which will include, without limitation, your name (first name and surname) and email address) being used by House Of Cavani to facilitate the prize draw and to distribute the prize. If you do not consent to your personal data being processed in this way, you should not enter.
12. The decision of House Of Cavani regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. House Of Cavani must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails email@example.com. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact House of Cavani at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, House Of Cavani must still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. House Of Cavani reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. House Of Cavani reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, House Of Cavani will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of House Of Cavani or that of its employees. Participants’ statutory rights are not affected.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in these prize draw terms and conditions.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. This prize draw is organised and administered by House Of Cavani.